The Benefits of Uniting
Members of United Home Care Workers of Pennsylvania have access to exclusive benefits and discounts! Check them out below!
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
- $3,000 coverage free for all members
- A secured credit card designed to help establish, strengthen, or rebuild your credit history.
- No start fee, no minimum balance, and no credit check.
Platinum Edition Visa Cards
- View your FICO Credit Score free each month.
- Earn rewards for the things you buy most.
- Choices ranging from 10.24% – 23.24% APR.
- No annual fee.
- Pay off credit card balances and other loans with a low fixed rate.
- Consolidate higher-interest debt into just one payment that best fits your budget.
- Free consultation, no annual fee, and no application fee.
Discount Services & Benefits
- Discounts and special benefits when you book in advance with the leading car rental services.
Red Roof Inn
- 20% off at any US or Canada location.
Click & Save
- Save online at hundreds of your favorite stores!
- Save 15% on AT&T cell service.
- Discount heating oil program with savings and a discounted service contract in select areas.
Auto Buying Program
- Members save an average of $3,279 off MSRP.
- Use the TrueCar Price Curve to see what others are paying for the car you want.
- Get guaranteed savings on new cars with upfront pricing before you visit the dealership.
- Save on the list price with used car discounts and access to free Carfax reports.
Have a question about your rights as a home care worker? Having trouble with you paycheck?
Our Member Resource Center is here to help.
1-800-252-3894 (If calling from in PA)
412-222-9514 (If calling from out of state)
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Already a Member? Start saving today!
For more information about the free Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit, call the Member Resource Center at 1-800-252-3894.
For more information about all other benefits, you can sign up here or call the SEIU Member Benefits Hotline at 1-844-836-7348
Want to Become a Member?
Sign up now or call the Member Resource Center at 1-800-252-3894 for more information.